Flood Adjusting - How We Do It
All Seasons Adjusting (ASA) provides flood claim adjusting services countrywide.
The ASA team of professional flood adjusters have handled flood losses in all NFIP policy forms to include; Dwelling, General Property and RCBAP. The ASA team of professionals have also adjusted flood claims with private flood carriers to include primary and excess flood policy losses.
As the flood waters recede, the ASA team of NFIP Authorized Professionals work swiftly to access the damages and facilitate the claims process. ASA Flood Adjusters understand the complex nature and unique situation of each flood claim and with this understanding work within the guidelines of the National Flood Insurance Program.
- ASA has worked residential and commercial flood losses from numerous hurricanes since 2000.
- ASA has been involved with the successful resolution of flood losses under FEMA’s NFIP Single Adjuster Program.
- ASA handles each claim with speed, empathy, professionalism and fairness, ensuring that the handling of your policyholder’s claim exceeds their expectations.
- ASA is committed to being on-site and operational within 72 hours of a catastrophic event.
- ASA adjusted complicated commercial flood losses to include shopping centers, retirement communities and manufacturing plants.
- ASA provides litigation claim file reviews, flood specific underwriting inspections, third party mitigation audits and increased cost of compliance file handling.