Flood Adjusting - How We Do It
All Seasons Adjusting (ASA) provides flood adjusting services countrywide. Exceeding expectations is not our motto, it is the way we do business.
The ASA team of professional flood adjusters have handled flood losses in all NFIP policy forms to include; Dwelling, General Property and RCBAP. The ASA team of professionals also handle Excess Flood Policy losses.
As the flood waters recede, the ASA team of NFIP Certified Professionals work swiftly to access the damages and facilitate the claims process. ASA Flood Adjusters understand the complex nature and unique situation of each flood claim and with this understanding work within the guidelines of the National Flood Insurance Program.
The ASA team of professionals understand the complexity of the flood claim and empathize with the policy holder’s plight and provide excellent customer service on behalf of the National Flood Insurance Program.
- ASA has worked residential and commercial flood losses from numerous hurricanes since 2000.
- ASA has been involved with the successful resolution of flood losses under FEMA’s NFIP Single Adjuster Program.
- ASA handles each claim with speed, professionalism and fairness, ensuring that the handling of your policyholder’s claim exceeds their expectations.
- ASA is committed to being on-site and operational within 72 hours of a catastrophic event.
- ASA has worked complicated commercial flood losses to include shopping centers, retirement communities and manufacturing plants.